Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?

Dachshund: You know I cannot reach that lamp!
Rottweiler: Make me.
Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it out while I am bouncing off the furniture.

Armani getting ready to leap from wall to wall!

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Labrador Retriever: oh, me, me!! Pleeeeeaaaassse let me change the bulb! Can I? Can I?Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Please, please, please!!

German Shepherd Dog: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Autumn playing outside, not worried about any burnt out light bulbs!


Old English Sheepdog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb.

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? It'll just burn out again later.

Grey Hound: It's not moving, I can't chase it, I am going back to bed.

Australian Shepherd: First I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Poodle: I'll just bat my eyes at the border collie and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house my nails will be dry.

Rev is warming up for some heavy duty electrical work!


No comments:

Post a Comment